Don’t miss this fun family friendly event!
Saturday, April 20th, 10-4, at Riverwalk Park. NOTE NEW HOURS!
Info for exhibitors, entertainment, FREE children’s activities, arts/crafts, food & LOADS more.
What you can expect at the fair
Thinking of coming down to join us at the fair? Wondering what it will be like? Along with a fantastic family outing you can expect the following:
- Garden Center
- Gardening demonstrations throughout the day
- Book Sale
- Children’s activities
- DIY exhibitors
- Music, and entertainment
- Educational displays/activities
- Hybrid/Electric/Plug-in vehicles
- Electric Bikes, safety & bike trip info
- Solar oven baked cookies!
- Solar fountain
- Forest Service/Fire ecology, Columbia Breaks Fire Interp. Ctr.
- WSU Co-op extension
- Chelan & Manson Fire district & EMS
- Recycling, waste reduction, chlorine-free cleaners, cleaning alternatives, cooperative bulk buying
- Local farms, gardening, farmers market, plant sales, Master Gardeners, composting, worm composting, Xeriscape, noxious weed abatement
- Green Building materials & business information
- Plastics and water bottle information
- Landscape conservation/Land Trust, Cascadia Conservation District
- Emergency Preparedness