Our 35th annual fair, is
Saturday, April 20th, 2024 • 10am – 4pm
Registration begins January 1, 2024
- The fair is located at Riverwalk Park in Downtown Chelan (see map). You can also view the park’s fair map of exhibitors’ spaces on the registration form here.
- Exhibitor booths: 10′ x 10′ is $30 per space. There are eleven Oversized booth spaces at $50 per space and seven Table spaces at $20 each.
- From now on, all registration will happen online with online payments only. We no longer accept checks to make payments. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please email us at Contactus@chelanearthdayfair.org to apply.
- Bring your own table, canopy, and chairs.
- It is REQUIRED to have weights on every canopy. We sometimes experience wind and rain, so please be prepared by anchoring and protecting your belongings. The weather is unpredictable in April, and it’s highly possible that we may have some strong wind gusts. If you do not have weights to secure your canopy, you may display without setting up your canopy. To learn more about securing your canopy, click here.
- Dress in layers; the mornings can be cool, but it does warm up in the afternoon.
- Check-in with the information booth (see map for location/corner of Wapato & Emerson) for your packet, booth location, schedule of activities, map, etc.
- Set-up is 3-6 pm on Friday the 19th.
- On Saturday morning, you may start setting up at 7:30 am. Please be set up by 9:30 am.
By confirming your registration, you agree to the following:
- To stay all day, 10-4, giving all fairgoers a full day to explore and experience the Fair. If a vendor leaves prior to fair closing, they will not be allowed back next year.
- Parking – you may use adjacent parking slots when unloading/loading ONLY. We will have students to assist in hauling and setting up if needed. Then please park to the east in the large parking lot across from the Fire Station to allow plenty of parking for fairgoers. Do not park in Kelly’s Hardware parking spaces! The parking attendants will be available to assist.
- Follow State and local health department orders in place at the time of the fair. You will be REQUIRED to follow the rules established with the help of our local health department. Our top priority is the health and safety of our visitors, vendors, educators, entertainers, volunteers, and community.
- We respect the diversity of opinions. No political or personal opinions, petitions, racial discrimination, or delicate or sensitive themes will be allowed at the fair. Do not misrepresent yourself when applying; if you do, you will be asked to leave. (contact us if you have questions about this, email@example.com)
- Clean up your booth area thoroughly before departing. Please recycle! All food vendors are required to have their own garbage and recycling that they take with them at the end of the fair. Recycle containers are available throughout the park. Thank you for joining us for our 35th Chelan Earth Day Fair!!