Our 34th annual fair, is Saturday, April 16th, 2022, 10-4
Registration begins January 15, 2022
- The fair is located at Riverwalk Park Downtown Chelan (see map)
- $20/booth for all exhibitors. There are a few Oversized booth spaces also that have a fee of $30 each)
- Going forward all registration will happen online with online payments only. We no longer accept checks to make payments. If you have extenuating circumstance, please call 509-682-8718 to apply
- Bring your own table, canopy, chairs.
- It is REQUIRED to have weights on every canopy. We do experience wind and rain sometimes, so please be prepared by anchoring and protecting your belongings. The weather is unpredictable in April and its highly possible that we will have some times of strong wind gusts. If you do not have weights to secure your canopy, you may display without setting up your canopy. To learn more about securing your canopy, click here.
- Dress in layers, the mornings can be cool, it does warm up in the afternoon.
- Check in with the information booth (see map for location/corner of Wapato & Emerson) for your packet, booth location, schedule of activities, map, etc.
- Set-up 3-6 pm on Friday the 15th.
- On Saturday morning you may start setting up at 7:30 am. Please be set-up by 9:30 am.
By confirming your registration you agree to the following:
- To stay all day, 10-4, giving all fair goers a full day to explore and experience the Fair. If a vendor leaves prior to fair closing, they will not be allowed back next year.
- Parking – you may use adjacent parking slots when unloading/loading ONLY. We will have students to assist in hauling and setting up if needed. Then please park to the east in the large parking lot across from the Fire Station, to allow plenty of parking for fair goers. Do not park in Kelly’s Hardware parking spaces! The parking attendants will be available to assist.
- Follow State and local health department orders in place at the time of the fair. You will be REQUIRED to follow rules established with the help of our local health department. The health and safety of our visitors, vendors, educators, entertainers, volunteers, and our community is our top priority.
- Clean-up your booth area thoroughly before departing. Please recycle! All food vendors are required to have their own garbage and recycling that they take with them at the end of the fair. Recycle containers are available throughout the park. Thank you for joining us for our 34th Chelan Earth Day Fair!!