Help Our Local Chelan Earth Day Fair Thrive
The 2021 Virtual Chelan Earth Day Fair will be here before we know it. On Saturday April 17th, an impressive commitment of entertainment, informational and interactive participants is already lined up. This year promises to be another great event to celebrate Earth Day, albeit in a unique way! February 28th is the deadline.
Fill out the form below the sponsorship level description to sign up.
Copper Sponsor $25
The Copper sponsors love supporting local music and know Chelan Earth Day Fair is where you can find it. This year, local musicians will be performing recorded live for the celebration.
Copper level sponsors are credited with their name on a list next to the Virtual Earth Day fair Video under the heading “Musical performances made possible by the generous support of these fans of local music”
Silver Sponsor $250
This sustaining tier of individuals, businesses and organizations make the Chelan Earth Day Fair possible. Silver sponsors receive:
- Your logo in the 2021 newspaper ad
Also featured on the home page of our website ahead of the 2021 EDF program.
- Your business highlighted on the Donors page.
Bronze Sponsor $100
- Your name or business featured on the home page of our website ahead of the 2021 EDF program and highlighted on the Donors page.
Gold Sponsor $500
- Your name and logo prominently featured on thousands of Chelan Earth Day flyers distributed throughout the Lake Chelan Valley and North Central Washington.
- All 2021 Chelan Earth Day advertising, including newspaper ad, posters and radio spots.
- Featured on every page of our website as a Gold Sponsor.
- Includes designated space for a short environmental subject video you provide to us in the 2021 Fair program.
- Your business or organization featured on the home page of our website ahead of the Virtual Earth Day Fair video, and again highlighted on the Donors page.
- One Virtual Vendor’s Row booth included
The deadline for online donations has expired. Contact us by phone: call 509-682-8718 or email if you have any questions.