Our 31st annual fair • Saturday, April 18th, 2020 • 10am – 4pm
Registration begins September 1, 2019
2020 Fair Vendor Registration Information
- The fair is located at Riverwalk Park Downtown Chelan (see map)
- $20/booth for all exhibitors (double spaces are $30 shown on map in orange). There are no Refunds.
- If not paying online when applying, mail checks payable to: Chelan Earth Day Fair, PO Box 742, Chelan, WA 98816
- Bring your own table, canopy, chairs.
- It is REQUIRED to have weights on every canopy. We do experience wind and rain sometimes, so please be prepared by anchoring and protecting your belongings. The weather is unpredictable in April and its highly possible that we will have some times of strong wind gusts. If you do not have weights to secure your canopy, you may display without setting up your canopy. To learn more about securing your canopy, click here.
- Dress in layers, the mornings can be cool, it does warm up in the afternoon.
- Check in with the information booth (see map for location/corner of Wapato & Emerson) for your packet, booth location, schedule of activities, map, etc.
- Set-up 3-6 pm on Friday the 17th.
- On Saturday morning you may start setting up at 7:30 am. Please be set-up by 9:30 am.
By confirming your registration you agree to the following:
- To stay all day, 10-4, giving all fair goers a full day to explore and experience the Fair. If a vendor leaves prior to fair closing, they will not be allowed back next year.
- Parking – you may use adjacent parking slots when unloading/loading ONLY. We will have students to assist in hauling and setting up if needed. Then please park to the east in the large parking lot across from the Fire Station, to allow plenty of parking for fair goers. Do not park in Kelly’s Hardware parking spaces! The parking attendants will be available to assist.
- Clean-up your booth area thoroughly before departing. Please recycle! Recycle containers are available throughout the park. Thank you for joining us for our 29th Annual Chelan Earth Day Fair!!
Contact Anne for additional information at (cell) (509) 679-8278 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org